What is Ask About Olicity? We all have burning questions about Oliver & Felicity — both as Olicity and as individual people in our favorite ship — and I’ve noticed that sometimes people feel shy about asking questions. I thought it would be fun to do a weekly Olicity Question Drive to help people get answers to the Oliver/Felicity questions burning in their brain.
How? Easy! By tapping into the many, many entertainment sites that ferret out such answers by talking to showrunners. I am going to heavily stress here that - when submitting a question:
+ Focus on Oliver and Felicity and help create information and excitement about the things that excite you
+ Only ask about the things you actually care about
- Don’t mention characters you don’t like
- Don’t linger on the negative
What Do I Do? Again, super easy! Think of a question related to Olicity (doesn’t matter if it’s about them or about one of them) then email it to:
- TV Line’s “Inside Line” column: InsideLine@tvline.com
- TV Line’s “Ask Ausiello” column: email@example.com
- Tweet it to Eonline’s @kristindsantos
- TV Guide’s Mega Buzz: firstname.lastname@example.org or to @adam_bryant
- Zap2It’s Laurel Brown at @DocBrown_TV
- Entertainment Weekly: email@example.com (magazine) or on twitter @ew
- Samantha Highfill (EW Spoiler Room) @samhighfill or email: Spoilerroom@ew.com
- Mashable’s Sandra Gonzalez on Twitter at TheSandraG
OMGosh! What do I ask?! I don’t know where to even start! I’ll always try to include sample questions (like what I’m curious about and what I’ve sent in) so that if people want to echo them (always reword the question in your own way, of course) they can OR so that it can inspire other ideas.
Also, if you’ve sent in a question? Feel free to leave it in response to this post and share it with your fellow Olicity fans to help inspire them, too. :) But please know, there is never any question that’s “dumb” or “stupid.” The point is to ask and show interest in what interests you.
Anything on Oliver and Felicity this season?
Been seeing lots of sexy Oliver and Felicity in Arrow commercials lately… any joint interviews coming with Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards? (photos, etc)